fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Glade in the Jungle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyRose

LadyRose

The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:11 pm

"Yes, I could use a cook. Fine your wish is granted." Jonathan told him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm

"would u like to try my best dish then?"
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 pm

"I would like that. But no funny business or she dies."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 pm

"understood" *he sighs and once let out makes his best dish and when no one is looking prepares a special drink then serves it looking sad all the tiem*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Jonathan begins to eat his meal ever watchful of Kai. Aja ate too because she was told to eat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:16 pm

*once jon drank hsi drink kai turned to jon* "ummm jon? ummm i havea favor to ask"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 pm

"What is this favor?" Jonathan was unaware that he had been drugged.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:18 pm

"would u kindly punch yourself in the ballsack as hard as u can" *he does* "now would u kindly NOT give aja orders" *kai laughs with revenge*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Jonathan doesn't give Aja any orders. "If I do not give her orders she will just stand or sit where placed. She is not in control of her mind. I am."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 pm

"and i am incontrol of u...u see what u drank jon is a mind control serum my kind used on bodyguards who wrongfully made some1 mad. now with this i can end your life painfully...of course there is an antidote...but i dont think you'll be gettin it....now would u kindly remove aja from the mind control without harming her"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Jonathan removed the necklace from Aja's neck. Soon her eyes returned to normal. "What happened Kai?" Aja asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:26 pm

"well jon here put u completley under his control, trapped me in an unbreakable cube of glass and now im in control of his mind thanks to good ol mind control serum. what do u say we do to him next?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 pm

"Make him sign over this place and all of his possessions to us."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm

"i like the way u think...would u kindly sign over all this alnd and all your possessions to us" *he does so* "and asa personal touch would u kindly stab yourself to the point where your in great pain but not dying" *he grins*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:29 pm

"NO Kai! Not that please!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:30 pm

"would u kindly stop that order" *he turns to aja* "why?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 pm

"I don't want him hurt. Don't ask me why because I don't have an answer. Make him our servant instead."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:34 pm

"and if he were to find the cure...hestill has a bit of freewill as long as no1 orders him...let me explain waht he did first he paid for u to be kidnapped, made u attack me then tried to kill me, then got complete control of u as a slave, threatened to have u kill yourself infront of me, trapped me in an unbreakable cube of glass, then tried tos teal u from me....i say he deserves the death setnance so u have 2 choices let him live and lose me...or let him pay and keep me with u" *he waiots for a decision*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Aja didn't know what to do. She ran from the room and up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. She locked herself in and began to cry. Aja threw herself on to the bed and cried harder. She wanted Kai forever but she couldn't let Jonathan die either. Her emotions were all twisted inside her. She let out a dragon scream.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 pm

*kai turns to jon* "wqould u kindly allow yourself to speak but not let the guards attack me or aja"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:40 pm

"What is it you want Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 pm

"i want to let u know jon u caused all this with your evil ways...so your getting the death sentance and not the quick way...the slow and painful way....theres a code that goes with thsis erum that makes your heart slow its beat til death and im letting you know that because of waht uve done u will suffer the ebst i can til your last breath!....." *he steps back from only a cm away from his face which is in pure anger and fighting tears* "code..yellow" *a pain in jons chest was felt at his heart* "congratulations u have 5 extremely painful minutes to live and u wont be able to do a thing about it because i never made any antidote and even if i would its impossible to now it takes more than 5 minutes to make 1 dose....now would u kindly not go within 5 meters of me or aja and do waht uve always hated to amke your alst moments on thsi earth a living hell" *kai storms out with a bone in hsi mouth looking likea lion roaring fiercely right in his face so clsoe he can feel the spit and taste the blood taht comes with the form and runs out pissed off*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Aja let off another dragon scream. She was in anguish. She figured Kai had already sentenced Jonathan to death and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:49 pm

*kai left off into the wild and felt extrmeely madd as wella s extremely depressed from hsi loss and left the island flying off*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Aja comes down the stairs and sees Jonathan dead on the floor and Kai is nowhere to be found. She transforms into a bird and tries to find Kai. She knew that she would have a lot to make up for. She knew that he might not forgive her. Aja flew after him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glade in the Jungle   The Glade in the Jungle - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glade in the Jungle
Page 22 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasy realm :: completed rps-
Jump to: