fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the desendants of the black fang clan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyRose

LadyRose

the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:19 pm

"I know how to use a gun. I go to the gun range every Saturday. And it's a big gun too."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:20 pm

*isei* "no this msut be done the old fasioned way besides we need a getaway driver"
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm

"Alright fine. I will be your driver." But Maya still wanted to fight. Even though she knew she wasn't quite ready yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:27 pm

*luke* "but wouldnt they be curious if we walk up with old weapons?"
*isei* "simple solution to that" *he grabs a steel pole and uses wind magic to slive a verticle piece off the end* "heres a makeshift spear and a bow and arrow are acceptable nowadays still and for throwing knives try carving knives and for claws well u got me there ull ahve to use the real thing"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:29 pm

" I wanna fight too."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 pm

*isei* "u arnt ready ur training was as if u fought a rookie samurai and u would have been dead if it were real and this is the real deal with modern day weapons"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:33 pm

"Do you think that old fashioned weapons can really compete with modern day weapons? I told you I could shoot and I shoot well."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:34 pm

*luke* "shes guys have great marksmanship better than yours and from waht weve seen with our awoken abilities we can handle modern day weapons with these"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:37 pm

"I hit the bull's eye every time in the heart and in the head. Perfect score every time so don't tell me I can't shoot as well as those hoodlums. I can handle myself in a gunfight."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:39 pm

*luke* "ur driver deal with it weve seen the news reports they got sawn off shotguns, snipers, desert eagles, they are armed to the teeth for u to go in there would be suicide and btw that life link spell is still on u"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:41 pm

"Yes yes I know all about the life link. I wouldn't be going in there alone you would all be there. I will bring my gun just in case. The gun is already in the car in the glove compartment."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:43 pm

*isei opens his ahnd* "this gun?" *as it teleports into his hand*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:44 pm

"Yeah that's it give it to me." Maya holds out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:46 pm

*it sparks as ash falls from the chamber and magazine* "here" *he hadns ti abck to u empty* "listen this clan's power is in teamwork and we plan it so ppl survive and ur chances are better in survival if us tay out of combat since ur powers arnt awakened"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:49 pm

"But that isn't fair. I've trained for this my whole life. That's why I took so many different martial arts training. I knew it would come in handy someday. Why won't you get the chance to show you what I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:50 pm

*isei* "with age comes wisdom. i ahevs een amny battles in ym day and all of them relied on 2 things, teamwork and strategy...ok 3 also know ur limits and best decisions and right now ur best decision because ur pwoers arnt awoken is to stay out of battle"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:52 pm

"But I know I can do this. I know what your problem is it's because I'm a woman isn't?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 pm

*isei* "no its not that if u apssed the test u would be welcomed into this but right now theres now ay u are up to our levels of ability i mean watch this" *he turns to hits as he takes the metal pole and slams the blunt end down usng his strnegth to propell him to the very high rafters and alnding witha c rash but is perfectly fine isei then turns to nick who disapears so fast it seems he teleported and is behind u but so silent u cnat tell hes behind u til he taps ur shoulder, and luke shoots an arrow right in the barrel of a gun u were holding after walking over 100 ft away*
*isei* "u see? with time adapting so did the abilities and those u couldnt possibly reach heck im not even that strong which is why im not going in"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:32 pm

"Alright I will be your driver. But know this I am not happy about it."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:34 pm

*isei* "understood once nala wakes up we move out"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:35 pm

"I will be waiting."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:36 pm

*nala slowly wakes and without turning to any1* "whos the musician and the dog?"
*isei* "it seems some1s powers awakened"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 pm

"Are we ready to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:42 pm

*isei* "hold on. nala? what can u tell about every1 here?"
*nala poitns to hits* "he is really strong and can tolerate lots of pain" *points to luke8 "he has beyond hawk like eyes and can shoot the bow better than robin hood times 10" *points to nick* "he can move so fast that it seems hes standing still and is as quiet as a mouse times 5" *points to the dog* "that is no ordinary dog he can summon black wolves witha howl" *points to kutai* "he can create spell like effects with his music" *points to isei* "and u can cast great and powerfuls pells but not as powerful as their abilities" *points to u* "and u seem like the weakest here with multple weapon skills but becuase their divided they are weaker than they can be"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:44 pm

"I can always choose just one weapon and master it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the desendants of the black fang clan
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next