fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea) Empty
PostSubject: ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea)   ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:39 pm

alright here i noticed ppl get stuck often so if ua gree to the below terms then list the character anme and describe how they act

the terms are
-that in the time of charatcers being stuck i the admin would take control as an npc (within my own limits for example i aint playin a girl gettin bowchikkawowow with a dude XD) but stop when it is unavoidable to be stuck
-that u agree if i pass by a key event u work around it
-also any info off this topic is strictly ooc no bringing them in game unless ur cahracter knows
-also if u get timeskipped its ur fault and uc ant complain (personally ia hte being timeskipped past for like a week, not singling any1 out though *coughkyuucough* lol so i dont agree to these terms...im on most of the time neway lol)

if u agree heres template
name:
who they like:
who they hate:
and key events involved:
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea)   ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:46 pm

Dammit, that's alot of characters I have to do ><
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea)   ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:47 pm

(lol just sum up the ones u think will be needed to be played like ur dragon career in queens rp u know rps where there are more than 2 rpers)
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea)   ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:48 pm

I'll try ><
1 sec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea)   ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Queen of the Castle
Name: Rosa
Hobbies: She has none, she's too busy working in the stables for the most part or caring for the Queen's dragon, Zomorod.
Who they like: She admires the Queen for her bravery
Who they hate: No one. She is polite to everyone, she is a stablehand/who ever is needed around the castle
(she's a neko btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea)   ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ghost possesion (NOT RP new idea)
Page 1 of 1