fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the loss of a leader

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the loss of a leader - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 pm

*every1 waslooking at u with pure fear and blade as worried and scared at the same time* "china?!?!"
*yashi said angrilly* "i told u u shouldnt ahve stayed in ther ebut nooooo u had to decide to"
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:09 pm

"Why what is the matter? I told you I would be safe. Blade, why do you look frightened of me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:10 pm

*yashi* "looka t urself u idiot" *u spota barrel of drinking water open nearby*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 pm

China looks at her reflection and notices that it is different from before. "What happened to me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 pm

*u now looke dexactly like an unknown except only 2 arms and 2 legs but thought like u did before*
*yashi still pissed that u didnt listen* "it would be my guess u stayed in there and at night the evil harnessed inside u and manifested. we have to cure it now! and dont ud are backmouth me from now on ur on probation 1 more idiot idea and ur banned no questions no warning!" *he still ahd fear in his body and eyes but his anger was overflowing it*
*tai hides behind blade* "wheres mommy? did that monster eat her?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:28 pm

China could feel the power inside her. She rather like the feeling, she wanted to keep it. "It is alright Tai. I am still your mother. It is just that I am like Yasho now. Please Yashi don't be angry with me. This was meant to be. I am sure he wanted it so." China transformed covering the unknown half. She looked human now.

Last edited by LadyRose on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm

*u still remained like that it was irreversable and permanant unless cured which u knew how and yashi pulled a white stone out and blade stopped him*
*blade* "china think for once! this caln resides ont eamwork and how good can the teamwork be if every1 is scared of u. this fear isnt normal its overwheleming it cant be fought"
*isei* "uve inherited the unknown's fear aura and as long as it remains uncured u will remain with it"
*blade* "if u choose to remain like this i promise u yashi will ahve to ban u and we will ahve to kill u while ur unconcious ur choice and remember if u mvoe without telling us what ur doing we will take it as a choice to remain like that"

*through all of this u could tell they ahd nothing but ill thoughts about u not even tai or blade thought anything good about u*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:45 pm

" well I still retained the powers of the unknown if the fear is removed?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:45 pm

*isei* "if fear is gone unknown is gone too now choose" *they all armed for combat and with the numbers agaisnt u theres no way ud win*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:51 pm

"There must be a reason why I ended up this way. Some reason that the Clan does not yet understand. I do not want to be banned or killed. Maybe this occurs like what happens to Yasho. When I awoke this morning, I no longer had a headache from wanting Blade."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:52 pm

*yashi got ready to throw the stone and every1 held in combat stance*
*yashi* "last chance choose now yes or no"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 pm

"Alright, I choose the Clan. The cure for this is back at the altar."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:56 pm

*kai, sai and kir kept close guard of u while blade, isei and wuyenjia went in as guides and some racial knowledge leads u to somewhere the unknown thought as forbidden to a staue of a small hunched over hermit*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm

"It is here somewhere." She pointed to the statue of the hermit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:59 pm

*isei* "most likely the cure would be forbidden to them so waht seems to be the msot forbidden here" (the statue of the hermit and the table in front of it)
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:00 pm

"The statue and the table in front of it are most forbidden." China told him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:00 pm

*isei* "its in unknown something u would probly know"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:04 pm

China refused to read it at first. "for those who seek the cure they must answer me by my name "tirmak"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 pm

*the statue came to life and looked at her as the look parylized her completley* "u seek the cure from the hermit tirmak? well china i know alla nd is ee all and i see that the great isei is dying of old age unless he has me take care of him too"
*isei* "how do u know of us? and what make su think that?"
*hermit statue* "as is aid i know all and see all and all of your prices are halfers as i call them during the day u will be free buta t night it will exist but ther eis 1 way to cure ur case isei do ua ccept?"
*isei* "does it cause death?"
*hermit* "no it does not"
*isei8 "then administure the cures"
*hermit taps the stone staff to china and isei as u turn to normal after being purged with light and isei stops hurting everywhere* "the job is done but u aheva new arrival and dont worry hes an innocent child there will be no problems from him if u raise him right"
*as it seems to be a small boy with his right arm hidden in shadow crawls out lookinga t them*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:19 pm

China cursed under her breath. She wanted to keep the power that the unknown part gave her. She was angry and hurt. But she did not say anything. She just waited.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:24 pm

*while u were hurt sai touched u witha white stone and u feel unconcious banned from the clan*
*blade looked to the chiald as it crawled out and had the right arm of an unknown*
*isei* "waht the?"
*kai took hsis pear at ready*
*blade8 "hold it! i think i know what happened here. correct me if im wrong isei but nothing can be completley destroyed correct?"
*isei* "that is correct"
*kai* "where ar eu going with this?"
*blade* "perhaps the price on u isei and china's dark side wernt destroyed but trasnfered into a new life form and it hardly seems a threat because of the non mental part of the unknown"
*kai* "but where did the fear aura get put then huh?"
*isei said with fear8 "in that"
*a rat had a aura of fear over it*
*kai and blade felt it too* *isei* "well leave the chocie of killing the kid or keeping it up to yashi"
*they run out sai carrying chian's unconcious body with her and blade carrying the child hiding his right arm*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Name: Mei Li
Sex: female
Specialty: kendo
Race: human (Oni Clan)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:49 pm

*she ahd escaped from an oda clan outpost nearby filled with fear and meanwhile blade and the others left the ruins with the baby*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Miyu is the first one to see the child when the others get back to camp. "Who is the child?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:53 pm

*blade* "its the result of the cure it couldnt destroye the darkness or price on isei so it was transfered and well" *he shows her the unknown racial arm and yasho walks up* "what is this?"
*blade* "yasho? its ur call we keep it or kill it ur choice but keep in mind it has no mental evil of the unknown adn the aura of fear is passed toa rat int eh alter"
*yashi thinks it over* "alright but who will watch him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the loss of a leader   the loss of a leader - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the loss of a leader
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasy realm :: completed rps-
Jump to: