fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the time menace overlord

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the time menace overlord - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:50 am

*he happpily ate the fruit not lifting a finger his face was dark and eyes filled with evil*
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 am

She had to make him love her and become friends with her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:57 am

*a messenger came in about the next attack and kai got up* "u stay here while i deal with this"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 am

She stayed in his room and looked at everything in the room. There was a computer there. She would try to find out his secrets when she knew that she would have more time to do so. She came from a poor tribe. Kana was all they could give to Kai as a gift.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 am

*the jounral read that at the time of his first kill his frustration about aja had soothed down and it read earlier on that aja was his ex lover who always went for self sacrifice and on her own despite kai's great sacrifices and risks even if it ment her death, always being a in exact words "idiot suicidal dragon shifter scum" and how he immidiatly developed a ghatred for dragons adn splciers and killed them all including his family yet felt no remorse jsut say images of aja with each kill and felt more soothed and enjoying the murder of innocents*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 am

Kana figured out that Aja had somehow betrayed Kai and it turned him to the deepest dark side. She would have to figure out how to make him love again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 am

*kai's footsteps came back with the bloody head of an innocent*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

She quickly shut off the computer and sat on the bed waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 am

*kai came back and plopped the bloody head of an innocent in hsi trophy trailer and put away his guns* "u stay in here im going to play a poker game with the leutenanats"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:17 am

Kana recognized the head as being that of her brother Akunta. She was more afraid of Kai now than she was when she was first given to him. While Kai was gone she searched his journals again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 am

march 17th 2010

self sacrifice, suicide, destiny, ditching, its all she does in my life. whever did i love her? after all i did i even let my explosion plasmid go off risking my own life to get her free from my dark side and general cho. but what does she decide to do? to go back! why?!?! she will die is aw it once i rewinded time witnessing it myself. yet she sztill ditched me in the forest with severe 3rd degree burns and it seemed a local tribe cared for me more than she did! and all this on my birthday too! ungrateful dragons cum. ims tarting to see why my dark side hated dragons that much all they do is betray and ditch letting themselves die despite who they have in their life! no i cant think like this i may one day delve too deep into darkness i have to remain strong.

march 20th 2010

destiny. what is it? a path your supposed to go on? aja says her destiny is to die by generals hands despite me being able to pause, slow and rewind time plus me knowing what was going to happen she refused my help and allowed herself to die. i let my anger get hold of me and left her alone with the general but by the time i cleared my eha dand returned she had been killed and i couldnt rewind back enough to save her. dragons...selfish....suicidal....desitny obsessed...and betraying scum...perhaps they should all die a bloody death...by my hands too! yes that is perfect.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:26 am

She continues to read the journal postings.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:30 am

march 25th 2010

i killed my first dragon, jsut a lowly farmer but what i saw was aja yet i felt no remorse, no care in the world, it seems the dark side was right all along...possibly i msut explore this furhter.

march 28th 2010

the dragon haven is no more. i kille dthem all and 1 splicer attempting to warn the dragons of my approach, i used to be freinds with thsoe dragons, but all i saw ine ach dragons face and splicer's face was aja. my dark side was truly correct all along, all dragons msut die but there is one difference from him that i ahve, i msut kill all splicers too for they teamed up with the dragons and were too the aja. tomorrow i leave to eliminate all dragons and splicers...except myself of course, their all insane all the other splcier slsot their minds yet i think clearly i msut kill all the splciers and dragons
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 am

She was shocked by what she read but she had to continue reading.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:38 am

april 15th 2010

sucess! all dragons adn splicers are extinct i am the only remaining splicer on this world and time and that shall remain. the only other splciers shall be my kin if i am to ever have one and they shall follow my path or die like the others. i even slaughtered my parents and aja's parents yet felt no remorse. all is aw when killing splciers and dragons was aja and felt immidate ahtred toward them.

april 19th 2010

i got an offer by some1. it was general cho he offered for me to run hisa rmy udner his command. i accepted....that was until i killed him myself as hge reminded me of aja infact later one army soldier mentioned aja and i slayed him. aftert that no one mentioned her they jsut called her the dragon scum. and speaking of aja some tribal ancestor revived her as an undead yet looked normal, she had cryed a flood of tears for me yet i felt no remorse infact i beheaded her de limbed her and kept her alive as long as she could stay alive. her trophy is now in my trophy room as my best dragon trophy i have hunted, her sclaes are my blanket, and her bones are my utnesils for food, the rest i fed to the dogs! like she deserved the day i met her.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:42 am

Kana could no longer read the rantings of a madman. How could she convince him to love when he had so much hatred inside of him? All this because Aja had betrayed him and he wasn't able to save her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:43 am

*kai was playing poker secretly pausing time adn lookinga t eachothers hands the others were too scared of him to say anything*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:47 am

She waited for him to return. She noticed some ancient dragon writing and began to decipher it as she was taught in school. She had taken a course on ancient dragon civilizations.

She could tell by the text that it was Aja's destiny that she was reading. It told of how General Cho would kill her and why it had to be done. She learned a lot by reading this prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:48 am

*kai came back and wrote into his journal about how he enjoyed the poker game and cheating at every hand using his powers*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:50 am

"Did you enjoy your game Master?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 am

"yes and put that crap away!" *he pointed to the dragon text*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:53 am

She did as she was told. "I am sorry Master." she bowed her head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:54 am

*he finishes his journal entry and then goes to bed*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:54 am

"Do you want me tonight Master?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:55 am

"too tired tomorrow maybe if im not busy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the time menace overlord   the time menace overlord - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the time menace overlord
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next