fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the v world advanced

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the v world advanced Empty
PostSubject: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:43 am

here is the new version of the dream life rp here u are 1 of the following classes but u may have certain powers and that will be explained below the classes

blade
skill majors are blade weapons combat, self buffing with magic, and pain tolerance
key stats are strength, intellect, and endurance
typical looks the v world advanced 1_472535111l
armor -partial heavy
weapon/equipment -2 handed great sword
weakness -is nothing without blade

assassin
skill majors are small blade weapons, illusionary magic, stealth
key stats are dexterity, speed and intellect
typical looks the v world advanced N
armor -partial light
weapon/equipment -one handed blades up to short sword
weakness -cant fight if known where location is

summoner
skill majors are summoning (see description how it works), intellect
key stats are intellect, wisdom, charisma
typical looks the v world advanced A2cd
armor -none (armor takes away summon skills)
weapon/equipment -a sword handle in which the summons originate from
weakness -low defense, hp and cant fight physically

angel
skill majors are healing, flying, resurrection
key stats are intellect, speed, charisma
typical looks the v world advanced AnimeAngel4
armor -full light
weapon/equipment -none (is a non violent class gets exp from healing)
weakness – cant fight physically, and low hp

elemental
skill majors are elemental spell craft, intellect
key stats are intellect, wisdom
typical looks the v world advanced Circlestaff
armor -none (interferes with magic abilities)
weapon/equipment -mage staff (unable to use as weapon its where spells originate from)
weakness -can't do physical damage and low hp and low armor defense

tank
skill majors are defensive tactics, pain tolerance, intellect
key stats are endurance, intellect
typical looks the v world advanced Girls95
armor -mechanical blade arms (shapes form to form defensive forms)
weapon/equipment -halberd (not quite skilled in so uses when opening is seen with defensive tactics)
weakness -offensive is strong but hard to aim, purely made for defensive

mugician
skill majors are musical spell craft, intellect, charisma
key stats are charisma, dexterity, intellect
typical looks the v world advanced Animegirlmusic
armor -none (interferes with spell craft)
weapon/equipment -violin (can impersonate any instrument known)
weakness -unable to do physical harm, target must hear music to be affected, low defense, hp and speed

knight
skill majors are defensive tactics, offensive tactics
key stats are endurance, strength, intellect
typical looks the v world advanced Knight
armor -full heavy with shield
weapon/equipment -bastard sword
weakness -weak to magic and has to follow code of honor similar to code of Bushido

wild fire
skill majors are deceit, martial arts, great acrobatics
key stats are strength, speed, dexterity
typical looks the v world advanced Red_Monkey_the_Swordsman_by_elaszer
armor -none (requires light weight one self to use acrobatics)
weapon/equipment -nothing (uses self as weapon)
weakness -requires a “fuel” within (refer to info for more)

samurai
skill majors are blade, agility, mental discipline
key stats are speed, dexterity, charisma
typical looks the v world advanced Lonesome_warrior
armor -none (requires light weight for agility)
weapon/equipment -katana (rated by body count see reference below in info)
weakness -must follow code of Bushido or loses all classes abilities and possessions, also not very strong relies on speed (weapon meant for speed to cause most damage)

warlock
skill majors are dark arts spell craft, blade combat, dark art summoning
key stats are intellect, strength, charisma
typical looks the v world advanced Cooldude
armor -full light (unlike typical caster can cast while wearing up to light armor but beyond armor cant take pain worth s***)
weapon/equipment -one handed blade (magic originates from self)
weakness -any holy or light spell he is weak to and low hp and speed

berserker
skill majors are blade combat, pain tolerance, strength
key stats are strength, speed, endurance
typical looks the v world advanced Eclipse
armor -partial light (requires speed for style)
weapon/equipment -2 handed curved exotic full blade
weakness -low defense mainly meant for offensive

arrow bombarder (made by my friend bill)
Major Skill: Archery and Multi Arrow(Can Fire 4 Arrows At Once, But Depletes Arrows Faster), homing arrow (requires a moment of concentration)
Key Stats: Speed, Stamina, dexterity
typical looks the v world advanced 1153930646_picsArcher
Armor: partial light armor
Weapon/Equipment: Quiver With 50 Arrows and Oak Longbow.
Weekness, Runs Out Of Arrows, useless at close range,

info

summoning
it works like this if the summoner has an organic material from that creature he/she places that in the empty sword handle (if warlock is summoned from self) and out shoots the spirit of the summoned creature and it physically manifests into the creature after that summoners must speak with the creature to convince it to help (thats where charisma comes in) if they don't help the summoner can easily dispel them away

fuel within
with a wildfire warrior they require the mental feeling of an emotion like anger or something like pain to drive them forward inc ombat, if 1 is to say calm the wildfire warrior down that fuel is calmed as well and they cannot fight

armor system

partial light means light armor only covers say an arm or maybe shoulders or just legs (padded, leather, hide, chain and scale)

full light means fully covered in light armor

partial heavy means heavy armor only covers an arm or maybe shoulders or just legs (breast plate, splint, banded, half plate, full plate)

full heavy means fully covered in heavy armor

shield system

from lightest to heaviest it goes

buckler
light wooden shield
light steel shield
heavy wooden shield
heavy steel shield
tower shield

defense total

the total defense is when the armor, speed, and hp has all been accounted for

mage staff

a mage staff is a staff with some sort of metal decoration atop and cannot be used for physical combat without breaking. The spells cast if used for spells originate from top of staff

weak to....

if one is weak to something it does more damage and has more of a chance to hit that particular target

weakness

all classes contain weakness and although some know it and if u say u do explain y and I may deem it allowed for that person to know

rules
-be fair if u just joined the virtual game ur lvl wont be that high and u wont have much characters
-dont metagame
-no suicide drama (I got tired of it recently plus this is a video game rp)
-starting lvl is lvl 1 unless i deem different
-u start off with no apothecary powers

to make a purchase of a power
u first go to the local apothecary virtually in the rp and make a request for the power and provide the financial needs aka the price and he will get right to work, then in the game i will say as part of the game in a private message as part of the rp one of the below results
*u get a pm saying* "i apologize sincerely but that power is simply unable for u to use at that level" (that is if u cannot have that power)

*u get a pm saying* "the apothecary is having some trouble with your potion with the budget u assigned him with please consult him immidiatly for some financial aid or refund" (that is if u need to spend more on it)

*u get a pm saying* "the apothecary has finished ur power please pick it up asap if left for 7 days the apothecary gains that potion power" (that is if it was made succesfully and it was deemed fair)

after ur character has picked up the potion power and drank it u must then add the power within your bio or repost it but update the power section

character template

username:
lvl: (1 at start unless deemed otherwise by admin)
personality:
powers: (start with none)
changes in typical looks:

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 13, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:29 pm

username: kir
class: wildfire warrior
lvl: 1
personality: likes to battle and jokes around alot and show off his muscles
powers: none
changes in typical looks: nothing really
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:13 pm

user name: Alexa
class: Warlock (witch)
lvl: 1
personality: charming, cunning, devious
powers: (start with none)
changes in typical looks:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:21 pm

*kir the wildfire warrior was slaying lvl 1 bandit in the game which was unbelievebly realistic sunlgith glinted off his medallion around his neck as he swung a wide left roundhouse but as the lvl 1 bandit went to block ki immidiatly put his wildfire training to use and switched to a short hard paunch to the badnits jaw in an uppercut and the abndiit went flying up into the air with the abdnit's face lat witnessing kir's angry pissed face and in mid air the bandit turned to digital coding adn vanished.* "i cnat wait to become a high enough lvl to slay the dragons" *kir said immidatly switching from pissed off to happy the usual way of the wildfire warrior. he then drank a healing potiona dna glowing sigal appeared over hsi wounds and healed them his body now healed and his muscles and six pack glinted in the sun from sweat* "amazing how they got even sweat in this game"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Alexa snuck up on Kir. She was ready to use her magic on him if necessary. He was the first person she saw in game when she logged on. She was intrigued by him. She wanted to know more about this warrior. She continued to watch him from her hiding place. It had the perfect vantage point.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:30 pm

*kir saw another bandit that was busy with another and without turning to u* "u know ur no assassin" *he turns to u* "assassins are the stealthy ones not warlocks" *his face was friendly yet in combat his face was extremely pissed* "names kir and why are u attempting to spy on me?" *he obtained no weapons on him adn wore no armor at all*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:33 pm

"I want to get to know you that's all. You are the first person I've seen in game since I logged on five minutes ago." She slowly came out of her hiding place. The sun glistened in her long blonde hair. Her face looked like that of an angel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:35 pm

"well u could ahve jsut asked?" *he smiled charmingly and walked forward, his msucles were ripped and he wore only pants he was shirtless and his hair was wild and untamed* "what is it u wish to know?" *he leaned up ona tree flexing hsi msucles showing them off*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:37 pm

"What level are you?" She came closer to him admiring his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:43 pm

"ummm 1 sadly. cant u tell how im only killing lvl 1 bandits?" *he noticed the tree move a bit* "whatever u do dont move" *his face started to look as if in combat and a tree branch came sweeping down toward them but with the arm not leaning against the tree kir caught the rbanch and ripped it off and the tree kir was leaning on yelled in pain and kir pulled u back so u were safe then he ran toward the tree and leaped forward and did a drop kick but quickly switched to open hsi legs and wrapped his legs around the tree and squeezed tight then kept reverse elbowing it in the face but it wasnt dying*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:51 pm

"What kind of creature is that?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:54 pm

*kir kept reverse elbowing it then the living tree smacked kir with one of it sbranches but kir took it and bite onto the branch and ripped its branch off with his mouth the grabbed the branch with one of his ahdns and beat it with its own branch and it was starting tow eaken and kir saw its level* "oh c***! its level 3 i need help" *he kept beating it then flipped off and broke the rbanch on his knee once he ladned from the backflip and stood next to u* "u go low i go high"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:57 pm

She struck at its trunk near the roots. She smashed its roots with her rod. She continued to fight it along side of Kir. She was not about to give up the fight to kill the tree creature. "Level 3 those are hard kills right now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:00 pm

*kir ran and leaped and grabbed onto its branches and kept round house kicking it while holding onto its branches grunting with each strike soon the tree started trying to shake kir off and run but kir had too good a grip on it* "its trying to run! cant u summon or something?" *kir intesifyed the time between each strike*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:02 pm

She cast a spell locking the creature in place. She then summoned undead skeletons to tear at its branches causing it great pain. Alexa continued her assault on the creature.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:08 pm

*the tree was focused on kir most because he was doing the msot damage for he was the strongest there but the numbers of the skeletons also were greatly damaging and kir saw his opening as the tree's bark cracked and kir stomp kicked at it as it cracked open then he swung hard and pucnhed to the isndie of it and tore out a gem as the tree cracked withering* "run tis gonna fall!" *he dropped and fell down ona hurt ankle* "ow!" *he utilized his fuel and numbed some of the pain limping away while gripping the gem*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:12 pm

She ran from the tree as the tree started to fall and the skeletons disappeared. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:16 pm

*the tree almost hit kir* "i twisted my ankle on 1 of the kicks i need to get to the town to get it healed" *they leveled after that but didnt get their health refilled as a golden light surrounded both of them* "level 2 wow cant wiat for the enw set of weapons. i read ahead and i get at lvl 5 a pair of guantlets that i can charge with a fuel made of roganic materials to increase the power of my punches"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:18 pm

She helped him to the next town. "By the way the name's Alexa."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:22 pm

"hi alexa i believe i told u my name correct?" *he leans his bad side up agaisnt u and his face was once again friendly and on the walk he was glad to have met a new friend, at the town his wound was treated sadly they made twists and breaks realistic and he was off that foot for a while* "turns out im gonna be out of combat for a while"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:24 pm

"I will stay with you. And no you didn't tell me your name. At least I don't think you did."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:27 pm

"well my name is kir" *he hook her hand in greeting and grabbed the stilt they gave him to help his foot the town was bustling and the game recently was sold out* "i gotta try and see waht this gem i got from taht living tree is" *he hodls out a green gem in his hand that glowed brightly in the sunlight* "the item shop if is anything like domo should be down in the south"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:29 pm

"Alright then let's head there. Can you make it alright?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:33 pm

"yeah i jsut gotta use this stilt" *he limps over toward the south using the stilt and the more south they went the more player stalls were setup* "beta testers. they msut have been the 1 who tested the game and got an early copy and equipment" *then neared the item shop passing through a forest of player stalls*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:37 pm

She just followed him unsure of her way around in the game. "This is my first day in game. Just thought I would let you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the v world advanced   the v world advanced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the v world advanced
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fantasy realm :: RP topics-
Jump to: