fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the remained batch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Here are a few of my rp ideas...   the remained batch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 pm

The Oracle

A beauty beyond beauty, knowledge beyond knowledge, she is both feared and revered. They say that she was either created by know or that she was born human and blessed with the powers of the gods. She was once a free woman, kind to all, loving to many, and even found a true love. But he never loved her, but used her, used her power to go up in ranks. Used her nativity to become king, when she asked him when he intended to marry her as he promised he laughed in her face. ‘I do not care for your kind…’ he said sternly as he played with a male servant’s hair. Her heart was broken in a moment and she turned away from love. Swearing she would never love another man as long as she lived, which is quiet a long time.

Now her life is lived out chained by the man that loved her and asked questions about where to attack who to attack and how to gain more wealth and power.

((now then, you can play as warriors, elfs, orcs, all of them…servants, maids, anything you desire…))

I sighed as I brushed out my long hair setting it aside and moving to brush another side. I had all the luxuries anyone would want, but no freedom. I sighed and moved to dress in one of my outfits; I was being called forth once more. I had to see for him once more, the man I once loved. “There…” I pulled out a strapping top and tied it up setting it back and then pulled out a long skirt letting the long fabric which only covered my front and my ass. I then pulled on my long sleeves and jewelry setting some on my legs making my walk turn into a jingle. I looked at my features and swept on a bit of makeup then pulled on my thin veil waiting for someone to tell me to come forward.

The True Fairy Tails

You know those old stories your parents told you...little red ridding hood and the big bad wolf…or Cinderella…its all lies…everyone knows they sweetened them for your sake…this rp are going to be a bunch of mini rps in one…first we are going to do the true story of little red ridding hood and the big bad wolf…in truth the big bad wolf was madly in love with little red…but she knew that red was too timid to do anything and that her grandmother would never approve of the relationship…so she had to eliminate her so that she and little red could live happily ever after…and the woodsman was also in love with little red and hated the big bad wolf and would do anything to be with little red….

the remained batch 1213992874170 ((little red and big bad wolf))

the remained batch Bluehairedmanandkitsune ((woodsmen))

(( I shall be little red…need someone to play the big bad wolf and the woodsmen…))

I hummed softly as I walked threw the forest carrying my basket filled with goodies for my grandmother. As I walked I looked about the forest smiling up at the birds I saw twittering and laughed a bit as I hugged my basket close. I loved these walks threw the forest it was always so enjoyable, being close to nature.
Back to top Go down

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Here are a few of my rp ideas...   the remained batch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Locked Away

I sighed as I played Moonlight Sonata perfectly, long ago perfecting it. I closed my eyes as I felt nothing as I played the song, my delicate fingers touching each of the ivory keys making a perfectly pitched sound come forth. I sighed and cried lightly wishing I could stop and go outside like the other people. But I had not been out side....ever, I sighed and stopped playing and looked to my father who sat on his favorite leather chair smoking his pipe and reading his newspaper. "Father...may I go out side today?" I asked softly hopping he would say yes, he stayed silent for a moment and removed the pipe from his mouth. "Maybe tomorrow...continue your playing dear..." He said softly and sternly as he went back to smoking his pipe and reading his newspaper. I glared at him and stood up, tossing my chair, "YOU ALWAYS SAY MAYBE! ALWAYS TOMORROW! WHY NOT TODAY!?" I yelled loudly, my father did not look up but kept his cool demenur. "You are yelling dear..." He said sternly not raising his voice, it wasn't needed, I knew what he wanted.

I sighed and bowed my head, "Sorry Father for my out burst...will not happen again..." I apologized and picked up the chair and sitting down. "All is forgiven...finish your playing dear..." He said simply as he continued to read. I sighed and went back to playing my music, as I finished the song I looked back on my father awaiting his permission to speak. "Go to your English lesson now...but first take a small break...perhaps work on your needle point..." He said softly, I nodded my head and stood up. "Thank you father..." I left the room and walked down the hall to mine, I went to the window and picked up my needle point. I worked on it for about thirty seconds before I looked out the window to the outside world. I admired the children playing below, I sighed wishing I could join them.

Lost in the woods

Simple we are in the massive forest, their are scary creatures and can't find a way out, are you friend or foe? Will you be eaten or will you make new friends and be careful where you tread because pixies are tricky but gnomes are deadly.

the remained batch Aquarian_age_032

I run threw the forest swiftly my long black dress snagging here and there, "Oh no..." I mutter hearing the men chasing me, "Come here pretty lady where you going?" I hear one of them yell, I pick up my pace and tumble down the hill tearing my dress and arms and legs. I sit up and try to run again but scream as I feel hot pain curse threw my ankle. I groan and try to stand up on my good leg, leaning on a tree, "We're coming girly!" I tear up and fight back the pain hobbling away as quickly as I can.
Back to top Go down

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: another   the remained batch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 pm

Destiny

They say that everyone chooses their own path, but its not the same for Misa Omiharu. See she is a different kind of girl, course she doesn’t even know that, sorry, getting ahead of myself. Let me start from the beginning, Misa Omiharu, a normal spunky girl of 17 who lives in Tokyo. She is fun loving, hard working, kind, cheerful, loyal…and frankly, hot headed. She will snap on you in a second if you upset her, though she is controlling it the best she can. It is hard to make friends when you snap so easily, as her adoptive brother always reminds her. See Misa is adopted, she doesn’t know who her real parents are or if she even has any siblings. Misa’s life path has been set, and what no one knows, not even Misa, is that the entire world depends on her.

A man flew out the door of the restaurant, “YOU CRAZY BITCH!!” The man yelled loudly, “Ohhhhh you in trouble now…” Maru said quietly. I ran out swiftly jumping on his stomach my legs on ether side of his stomach as my fists flew fast into his head. “YOU’RE JUST A DICK!!!” I screamed loudly.

(( imagine large sharp teeth, crazy eyes, and fists in a blur as this man cries water falls..))

the remained batch Awsome-4
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:42 pm

name: double dimensions
rules: pretty much group rules
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: theres 2 dimensions (so u amke 2 characters 1 for each dimension) and the day it starts on seems...strange espcially to the fortune teller rest will eba suprise
power level: 2
0 being only human no powers
1 being minor powers like heating up a bowl of soup in hands at max ability
2 being fairly powerful but still not able to kill a human in 1 shot (so to say)
3 being able to kill a npc in 1 shot (again so to say) but difficult to kill a rper
4 being almost godly power
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
skill level: 2
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
creator: admin
Needed: nothin really jsut another rper
Credit: thought of it myself

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 12, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:45 pm

name: odd nature
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: the beasts in the wild start to act strange. when they hunt after their own kind and all of the chosen ones (rpers) feel a strange being inside of them that they cant get rid of. again the rest is a suprise
power level: 5
2 being fairly powerful but still not able to kill a human in 1 shot (so to say)
3 being able to kill a npc in 1 shot (again so to say) but difficult to kill a rper
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: thought of it myself on the spot

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

name: do as u wish
aslo be realistic!!!!
also no insta kills no matter what
story: no story line this is jsut somewhere u can do as u wish and u never die lol
power level: -
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
skill level: 1
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:51 pm

name: foreign realm
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: theres a hero in the present age with great powers and it all basiclly starts in high school where all rpers characters are in the same class and a portal is opened up sucking them out of there home realm and into a foreign realm? what waits for them in this odd place? who knows nominate to find out lol
power level: 3
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
skill level: 3
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:52 pm

name: dmc 4 aftermath
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: its the aftermath of dmc 4 got a story in mind but again its a suprise
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:16 pm

name: movie rp
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: its an average day in life but today seems too good as if something is to happen (in this 1 the rp style is different its rped as if u were the camera and u were saying what the camera saw and heard)
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:17 pm

name: college rp
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: all rpers finally got into college and what happens in the future is unknown
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: thought of it myself. i cant wait for college
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:32 am

name: father and son
-be within rp timezone
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: 2 warriors father age 21 and son age 10) fighting as if 1, wanders the earth and are tight on cash and getting hungry
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: the movie jet li legend of the red dragon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:35 am

name: musician hero
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: in here there is a hero known with godly powers but real name is unkown he just goes by erikku and theres a big band named erikku and the guardians
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: my imagination
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:01 pm

name: a time of sorrow
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: its a time of torment and ppl are suffering from lack of food, loss of homes, bein kidnapped, the works but 1 day a character arrives out of nowhere and seems out of the ordinary somehow to those whos character ages are ovr 28 they know what great things hes done but to those under that age they have only heard stories of him stopping an entire war single handedly but it seems unbelievable because he looks only 18 years old and seems weak in combat. the ppl who witnessed his heroics (over the age of 28 ) see him as a war hero and salute to him but tio those who did not see him in the war and were born afterwards they dont believe it at all
power level: 4
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFTm1h-7k_8 and no thats not the sample of it its i modern day for the rp and humans only
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: archive of what rp topic ideas havent been nominated   the remained batch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:51 pm

RP name: the warrior of the elements
how bad creator wants to start this rp: 3
1 being meh just spitballin
2 being sounds interesting
3 being pls pls pls pls pls
rules: group rules, be realistic somewhat, and follow my word (dont worry i wont be unfair)
story: it starts when this occurs, for years my character has been a magic genius making weapons for the military in the past time era and now its still the time of sorcery and swords and arrows and bows but i have been kidnapped to make the orcs a magic stone that explodes within the area of a kingdom and i am given an assistant to help under captivity
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit)
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard)
Needed: some1 to be a character that is forced to help me and is in the same boat as me so to say
Credit: ironman movie

name: odd nature
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: the beasts in the wild start to act strange. when they hunt after their own kind and all of the chosen ones (rpers) feel a strange being inside of them that they cant get rid of. again the rest is a suprise
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: thought of it myself on the spot

name: do as u wish
aslo be realistic!!!!
also no insta kills no matter what
story: no story line this is jsut somewhere u can do as u wish and u never die lol
power level: -
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
skill level: 1
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard

name: dmc 4 aftermath
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: its the aftermath of dmc 4 got a story in mind but again its a suprise
power level: (my character..im being dante) 6 (....yes hes that powerful XD if u dont believeme watch dmc 4 vids of him) (ur charatcers ) 5
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard

name: movie rp
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: its an average day in life but today seems too good as if something is to happen (in this 1 the rp style is different its rped as if u were the camera and u were saying what the camera saw and heard)
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard

name: college rp
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: all rpers finally got into college and what happens in the future is unknown
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: thought of it myself. i cant wait for college

name: musician hero
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: in here there is a hero known with godly powers but real name is unkown he just goes by erikku and theres a big band named erikku and the guardians
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: my imagination

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the remained batch Empty
PostSubject: Re: the remained batch   the remained batch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:51 pm

name: a time of sorrow
aslo be realistic!!!!
story: its a time of torment and ppl are suffering from lack of food, loss of homes, bein kidnapped, the works but 1 day a character arrives out of nowhere and seems out of the ordinary somehow to those whos character ages are ovr 28 they know what great things hes done but to those under that age they have only heard stories of him stopping an entire war single handedly but it seems unbelievable because he looks only 18 years old and seems weak in combat. the ppl who witnessed his heroics (over the age of 28 ) see him as a war hero and salute to him but tio those who did not see him in the war and were born afterwards they dont believe it at all
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard
Credit: this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFTm1h-7k_8 and no thats not the sample of it its i modern day for the rp and humans only

RP name: the warrior of the elements
rules: group rules, be realistic somewhat, and follow my word (dont worry i wont be unfair)
story: it starts when this occurs, for years my character has been a magic genius making weapons for the military in the past time era and now its still the time of sorcery and swords and arrows and bows but i have been kidnapped to make the orcs a magic stone that explodes within the area of a kingdom and i am given an assistant to help under captivity
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit)
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard)
Needed: some1 to be a character that is forced to help me and is in the same boat as me so to say
Credit: ironman movie

RP name: the truth about animals
how bad creator wants to start this rp: 2
rules: group rules, be realistic somewhat
story: the truth about animals is this, all animals r intelligent but its just that humans dont understand them thats where i come in ever since birth my character has been knowing how the animals feel and sometimes think he hears english from the animals but thinks it all in his head
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit)
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard)
Needed: some1 to be a character that is an animal trapped in a zoo
Credit: believe it or not...the movie happy feet

RP name: the roommate
story: it starts here. the other rper's parents are in debt and took some1 in as a boarder to clear the debt. this boarder (me) seems to meditate, keep sword sets as decoration, and be a great musician but disappears sometimes
5 being godly powers
- being no power limit)
1 being piece of cake
2 being average
3 being hard)
Needed: some1 to be a character that is the parents kid
Credit: my own mind
Back to top Go down