fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the desendants of the black fang clan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:13 pm

(there she has no weapons and yashi didnt either like is aid yashi and his decendants cant fight worth sh** neway u start off after school waiting for nick to pick u up)
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm

As Nala sat through the last few classes of her school, she drew in her notebook. She had a talent for drawing Manga in class and not getting caught. It was mostly due to the fact that she could sense when a teacher got close enough to peer over her shoulder and see that she wasn't writing the note or finishing the work.
The bell rang and she packed up her books. She headed out into the hall flanked by her two best friends Gabrielle and Maria. They were great friends, and didn't pry about the family life that Nala seemed reluctant to share.

"So, what'cha doing on the weekend?" Maria asked her two friends.
"Not sure." Gabbrielle replied, "But I think I have to visit my Uncle Pat."
"Aw... I thought maybe we could go see a movie together."
"Well, I'm pretty sure that I could go. I'd just have to run it by dad first." Nala said.
"That would be great! I'll look at movies tonight. Call me as soon as you can if you can go!" Maria said and was swept away with the crowd to her locker.

"For all it's worth, I wish you could come with us, Gabby."
"Eh, that's okay, Wolfie. I'll catch the next movie with you guys. Cya tomorrow."
"Bye!" Nala called after her friend's retreating back.

After gathering up her things from her locker, Nala headed outside to wait for her brother to pick her up. As she sat, a group of guys that she knew came over. "Hey Nala." One called. His name was Blake, and was one of the bullies at the school. His 'friends' where gathered around him. Nala didn't bother to learn their names, they were just puppets that Blake manipulated. She tuned out the taunting and jeering that Blake was bringing forth. If she ignored them, they would most likey get physical, but Nala didn't care.

"Hey nerd, I'm talkin' to you!" Blake said, pushing Nala off of the concrete that sat sat on, "Ignorin' us eh?"
"Look, I don't want a fight." Nala said with a tone that she hoped would implicate that she wouldn't be the one going home with bruises. She stood up, towering over the VERY short Blake. He was 5 ft nothing and seemed like an annoying gnat to Nala.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 pm

(uhhh remember ur decendant of yashi some1 who cant fight worth shit!!!) *blake's good friend towers over u in intimidation* "u bothering my friend blake?"
*as he was about to hit u (he hits before thinking) in walks hitsuka a tall 19 year old u know as ur brothers roommate and he turns to the bully* "u were about to hit her wernt u?"
*bully cowers* "n-n-no"
*hits's muscles were ripped and it could eb seen he could bench 200 pounds easily* "then what are u doing here?"
*bully fearfully hands u a granola bar* "g-giving her this granola bar yeah thats it"
*hits takes the granola bar* "cmon nala nicks busy with his girlfriend so im drivin u home" (u live with the 3 roommates)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 am

(I know, she was trying to Bluff her way out of it)

With a glare at Blake while she bit her tongue to keep from making a remark that would make things worse for her the next day, she followed Saku (Her name for Hitsaku) "Thanks back there, but they're only going to try again tomorrow. They're cowards, but like to act big an tough when people are defenseless." Nala sighed.
(Btw, what type of car does Saku drive?)
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:02 am

"Nick, why don't you move in with me?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:34 pm

(lets say ford...hes not exactly rich so not a high end model more of an old car nick is the 1 who makes more money then saku) *hits* "hey next time they bother u u jsut say "i can send hits after u and he can easily bench press 200 pounds" that otta scare them off"

*nick* "but i like living with hits and luke they make life interesting"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:35 pm

"I just wanted us to be together always."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:37 pm

"im sure we will 1 day but hits and luke also need me to pay some of the bills" *nick ahd picked up some food to go because he wanted to make sure nala was ok she was usually bothered by some bullies anbd by the time they got home it was pouring*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Maya stayed at Nick's until the rain stopped. She wanted to check on Nala.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:48 pm

(i am being nala scharacter as an npc to get this moved along if she doesnt want this then i will find soemway she will be involved ina side story as an apology) *nala ran in hugging nick* "brother blake tried to beat me up again"
*nick* "oh u alright?"
*nala* "yeah saku scared them off"
*nick* "awww what a big softie" *laughs and hits punches him*
*nick* "ow" *he rubs it and htis goes to hsiw eight lifting*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:50 pm

"Nala, do you want me to teach you some moves? This way you'll be prepared for his next attack."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:51 pm

*nick* "no she doesnt need to know how to fight heck hits has already tried to teach her but she failed"
*nala kicks him* "i can fight see?"
*nick shakes his leg in pain* "yeah that was a sucker punch tho besides fighting only leads to more fighting"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm

"You're probably right Nick. Sorry sweetie, I guess you're on your own with Blake."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:54 pm

*nala goes off to her room* (im not being npc of her character long)
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:01 pm

"Hits, what did you and Luke do while Nick and I were shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:02 pm

*hits was in the weight lifting room the weights clinked* "betting on how much u spent ont eh dress" *he laughs*
*luke* "we were kinda bored anyway how muchw as it?"
*nick* "the cost was not important"
*luke* "im guessing alot"
*nick* "the cost was not important"
*hits laughs* "translation..it was damn expensive!"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:07 pm

"I paid for half of it."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:08 pm

*hits* "wats the total cost already?!"
*nick mutters fast and quietly* "500"
*hits* "what?"
*luke* "500"
*hits* "i won the ebt! fork it over luke" *luke ahdns him 5 bucks*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:12 pm

"It really wasn't such a big deal Hits. Like I said I did pay half."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:13 pm

*hits grumbles and hands luke back his money along with 5 more*
*luke* "the ebt was how much nick paid and i bet under 300" *he grins*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:19 pm

"What are we going to do now that it is pouring outside?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:20 pm

*luke goes to the living room* "hey theres a hobo outside in the rain"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:23 pm

"Maybe we should let him in and give him a cup of coffee."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 pm

*hits* "pfft ur gonna trust a hobo?"
*luke* "would u want in if it were pouring otuside?"
*hits* "....shut up"
*luke calls in the hobo and he lowers the hood on the ratty cloak showing hes like 100* "thank you my deepest thanks"
*nick was quiet around him because he was mysterious and quiet around thsoe he doesnt know*
*luke* "here i'll amke u some coffee...tell me how did u live this long on the street?"
*hobo* "well not normally thats for sure"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:26 pm

"Won't you sit down?" Maya asked the hobo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the desendants of the black fang clan
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next