fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the desendants of the black fang clan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:27 pm

"thanks" *he sits down and his eye teeth were black* (the black fang clan was forgotten by all btw)
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:30 pm

"What is your name stranger? I am Maya and this is my boyfriend Nick, his roommate Hitsuki and the one getting you coffee is Luke."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm

"my name is isei"
*luke* "isei odd anme kinda like the anme some1 would have in the way far past ur parents wer ehistorians wernt they?" *he is prepping the coffee machine*
*isei* "u could say that"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm

"Where do you come from Isei?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 pm

"japan" (ur in western canada) *he eyes all of u judging ur personality* "u guys remind me of my old companians"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:36 pm

"Oh, how so?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:39 pm

"well ur boyfriend there seems msyterious adn silent jsut like my old companian kir, the 1 u call hitsurugi (i keep forgetting how to spell his full name) is bodybuilder type and untrusting which i can tell in his eyes just like my old friend kai, luke is logical, wise and patient like my friend quyenjia and u are like some companians kid always wanting to be around those he loved. his anemw as tai"
*luke* "odd names they seem...old fasioned. where are they now?"
*isei* "they died"
*luke* "oh im sorry"
*isei* "no its alright theyve been dead for a long time"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm

"How long have your companions been gone Isei?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:42 pm

*isei* "for over 300 years"
*luke drops the coffee mug full in the sink from shock* "is my hearing correct did us ay over 300 years?"
*isei* "yes"
*luke* "u msut be haluzinating" *he checks his froehead and hes fine* "ur drunk arnt u?"
*isei* "no i am not drunk at all"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:43 pm

"But then, how can we be like your companions?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:45 pm

*luke* "more like who exactly would these companions be? and why are ur eye teeth black?"
*isei* "my eye teetha re black because of the group i joined u never heard of ur ancestors have u?"
*nick* "no"
*luke* "not a clue"
*hits* "dont need to know"
*isei looks to u*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 pm

"No, I don't know either."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:49 pm

*isei* "it all started over 500 years ago when iw as a mere 150 years old ur ancestors were group leaders ina clan called the black fang clan kir the ninja leader, kai the spearman leader, wuyenjia the archer leader, and tai the first to be born in the clan and all their personalities match yours perfectly"
*luke* "wait if u were alive then then how are u alive now?"
*isei* "thats simple all members had a price to pay when they joined mine was my ability to die of old age"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:51 pm

"So my ancestor was special because he was born into the clan? Who were his parents?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:54 pm

*isei* "blade the leader of the swordsman and china blade's woman and half oni" (oni were forgotten too) "this clan was not only powerful but only 4 clans or groups could stop them, the akechi clan, the onbi clan, the oda clan and the big town authorities. but the akechi and oniw ere on their side secretly. anyway despite their great power that pwoer was as a team alone theyw ere weak because every1 specialized and didnt spread out there skills"
*nick* "if our ancestors were so great then why wernt we told of this? huh?"
*isei* "it sbecause the black fangs were cursed to always look like criminals and be on the lamb most of scoiety thought them as scum that needed to die and when they thoguht the clan was dead they erased them from any records so in the future they were forgotten"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 pm

"Oni clan? I don't follow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Nala had been listening from her bedroom, but now she was too interested to stay there. She could tell from where she was that this wasn't somebody they had met before. He seemed.. odd. Familiar to her, but not quite. She joined them at the table. She didn't say a word as the pulled up a chair and sat down next to Saku.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:00 pm

"Isei, this is Nick's sister Nala. Please tell us more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Isei? Odd name. Nala thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:02 pm

*isie* "oni clan were great powerful demon slayers who sued demon power themselves to fight them a half oni could take down lets say an army of recruit samurai if trained all their lives but a full oni...forget it theres now ay any1 would win. but sadly back then after a massive war the oni wer enear extinct and forgotten like the black fang clan now"
*hits* "dont tell me u guys believe this crap! 500 year old geezer? mystical pwoerful clan? ancestors that were great warriors?!"
*isei* "u dont believe me?"
*hits* "ur a crazy old geezer that went senile thats what"
*isei* "excuse me crazy old geezer coming through" *he walks crouched using a cane to a chair and touches it while the geezer's hadn is pulsing with a force as the chair comes to life*
*chair* "man im alive woooooh and boy do i gotta say hits ur ass stinks soemthin fierce...i mean seriously ever heard ofa shower? and another thi-" *isei dispels it*
*nick and luke laugh their asses off at what the chair said and hits grumbles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Nala snickers, "Saku, that's what you get."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:05 pm

*isei* "whos that?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:05 pm

"I believe you Isei even if Hits doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

*isei* "hmm? oh its no problem kai even was the same he couldnt trust easily. btw whos the girl?" *points to nala*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Nala points to herself, "Me? I'm Nala."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the desendants of the black fang clan   the desendants of the black fang clan - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the desendants of the black fang clan
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next