fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the day the black fang clan welcomed to town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyRose

LadyRose

the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Whatever you're about to do be careful.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:59 pm

*kir* 'im always careful' *he stays on guard and its now the next day when me and u have to spend at least 1` day in town and we slept there for the night*
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Blade, stay close to me today. I have a feeling something is going to happen today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 pm

*the samurai slash down the doors and surround every1 sleeping in the house and the captain walks in* "u are hereby arrested and sentanced to death on charges of possessing holocus nikiji a illegal drug and for the murder of a scholar by the name of jaisha kokashoiji and we have evidence" *he brings out a westerm clock which theres only 1 of in the entire city*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:06 pm

"Whom are you arresting?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 pm

*captain* "all of u!"
*kir* 'thats the clock is aw the kid with he framed us!' *isei* 'but we have no proof so we dont havea case to fight with'
*wuyenjia* 'quick escape we have no choice'
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 pm

China created a fog. Go quickly, Blade and I will follow you. Only she couldn't follow them because one of the samurai caught her leg. Go Blade, I will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:11 pm

*the clan leaves as the samurai lets go yelling in pain*
*kir8 'go now if 1 stays behind they can find out all about us1'
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:13 pm

China followed the others. She knew today would be a very bad day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:14 pm

*the clan ran the samurai tailing them as isei without incantation, movement or time casts an illusion spell and the samurai run in fear as to our left ysaho is seen but no thoughts or life are deteted*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Let's go back to Yasho and Kai. I knew this town would bring danger.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:18 pm

*the clan gathered*
*yasho* "firstkeep in mind this was not the towns fault. it is the fault of that child who framed us he is to blame and i know many of uw ant to take revenge because u ahd friends there but if we do we jsut look worse so we move on and try adn convince others we mean no harm"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Miyu followed the clan to their camp in the wild. She tried to stay unnoticed. She kept her eyes on Kir.

I knew that town was a bad idea no matter who's fault it was that we had to run.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 pm

&*yasho* 'it was not the towns fault! its that kidna thinking that makes us look bad'
*yashi* 'seems kir has a friend *snickers in mind*'
*kir8 'aarrrrggg not her again'
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:24 pm

I am sorry Yasho. I will obey your wishes. China bowed to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:25 pm

*kai growled facing the child*
*kir* 'shes nota threat jsut some1 who keeps following me'
*every1 lowers their weapons but kai is still cautious of her*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Miyu "I'm sorry but I had to follow. I am in love with Kir." she begins to blush and turn away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:28 pm

*the guys fall down laughing and kir growls in his mind*
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Miyu "Did I say something wrong?"

"No my dear. It's just Kir never had anyone follow him around before."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:30 pm

*even yasho is alughing and he calms down first* "uhhh kir is 28 and u are waht?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Miyu "I just turned 16."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:34 pm

*yashi* "look- hold on 1 moment" 'what if we were to let her come along'
*kir8 'yashi!'
*yashi* 'here me out kir if she comes along she can be our spokesperson for getting stuff in town'
*yasho* 'smart' "alright u can come along miyu but ur gonna get a special membership u dont need to have blac eyeteeth like us"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Miyu "I'm a member?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:38 pm

*kir sighs* "yep"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Miyu "What do you want me to do first?"

Yasho, we can't take her with us. They will think the clan kidnapped her. And kidnapping is a death offense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the day the black fang clan welcomed to town
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next