fantasy realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fantasy realm

enter the fantasy of ur mind here and escape reality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the day the black fang clan welcomed to town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:43 pm

*yasho* 'she wont thinkw e kidnapped her if we jsut say she may leave when they confront us about it. she will probly want to stay and then its not kindapping'
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyrealm.forumotion.net
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 pm

I see trouble coming because of this. Her coming along is not a good idea. There I stated my opinion about this matter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:46 pm

*yasho* 'u worry too much i know the law and if she is being held agaisnt her will that is kidnapping but we arnt holding her here are we?'
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:47 pm

No, I suppose not. But the town and her father won't see it that way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 pm

*yashoo* 'fine let me put ur worries to rest' "miyu what happens if ur father is to say we kidnapped u?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Miyu "I would tell him I came of my own free will."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:51 pm

*yasho* "and if they didnt believe u?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Miyu "You would all be killed."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:56 pm

*yasho* "i mean what would u do? would ud efend us in trial? would u prove them wrong giving them every bit of proof u could out of ur own mouth?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Miyu "I would defend the clan. Unless I was threatened by someone to say otherwise."

I told you not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:01 pm

*yasho glares at u in a way of saying that he knows what hes doing* "from now on ur with us and all u ahev to say is ur my friend and they will run away in fear no amtter what that solves the threate issue...now what will u do if they dont believe u adn soem1 threatens u to say otherise?"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Miyu "I-I will say whatever I need to say. I can't guarantee that it will be on your side. I'm sorry." Miyu begins to cry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:06 pm

*yasho* "u ahve to understand if u wish to be with us...with kir u ahve to be 100% with us and that can be achieved either 2 ways 1 is u vow ur loyalty to us and keep us safe no matter what...or.....wait what family do u ahve back home?" (uncle, grandpa, dad, mom, brother and aunt)
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Miyu "I have a mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle and a grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:14 pm

*yasho's mind falshes images of his uncle, aunt, mom dad and brother and shows iamges of him asa child* "let me tell ua story miyu. i too was achild ur age and i had a family jsut like yours...infact their still alive out there looking for me" *tears well up in hsi eyes and yasho fights crying something yasho ahs not faught at all since he was a 16* "but i had to leave for their own good...because within my soul is a dark being that takes control especially around there i had a childhood friend in taht town too...til i woke with him dead under my bed" *tears well up more and sadness is heard in his voice* "i trusted him with my life and the dark being in me ended up killing him....so go back to ur family while u ahve 1 if us tick near us we will sjtu cause trouble"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Miyu ran off for home in tears.

"It was for the best Yasho."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:20 pm

*yashi* "thats not waht hes cryinga bout its the memories brought back up that hes crying about...u didnt see them? he hada home a family who loved him and he stilld oes but he knows if he goes back he will kill them all as his uncontrollable dark form"
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:21 pm

"I saw everything. I understand perfectly Yashi."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:24 pm

*yashi* "and i now know what my price was im so sorry i forgot my nephew yasho"
*the clan moved on back on the run from the law*

(to end it i thought of a quote to sum it up)
"once again we are the black wolves wounded by man and judged by looks...we are nothing but those who lost our humanity when we lsot our loved ones and became shadows of men"

(r ended)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the day the black fang clan welcomed to town   the day the black fang clan welcomed to town - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the day the black fang clan welcomed to town
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11